Standard operation procedure
- the Art of making your SOFTWARE -
Website & Application Production procedure
Requirement Analysis & Data Collection
- Study your requirements.
- Understand your industry.
- Perform a competitor analysis.
- Market survey.
Requirements are cleared & Works are Planned
- Analyzed requirements are reordered.
- Job is divided into parts and each part is a task.
- Each task is assigned to the concerned person (i.e. Designs to designer, Coding to coder …etc).
- A game plan is set and ready for execution.
- Designer starts to put together different designs upon transforming the requirements and analysis done to reach your concerned customers and achieve the required targets.
- The best design / designs are presented, so Client can choose upon his preferred taste.
- Modifications can be done as per Client request and taste choosing colors, photos …etc.
- This process is completed when the Client approves a the design for execution.
Customization & Coding upon approved design
- Upon the approved design, developers will start their works transforming the perfectly chosen design into a fully functioning Website or an Application.
- Customization / Coding process convert every page, Button, link and form from a shape to a real thing.
- This process ends with the semi-final product.
5 TESTING & VALIDATION
Testing & Publishing
- To assure no mistakes and a fully functional Website / Application that launces perfectly can go LIVE, QAQC Process is required.
- In the QAQC stage, the produced Website / Application product is subject to testing via checking the functionality and stability.
- If the product passed all the checks, then it’s READY TO LAUNCH!
Assure Maximum performance and Sercurity
- Website / Applications are same as all the facilities we use in our life. It requires special care to continue running lifetime.
- Being Up To Date is a major requirement for all technology related activities.
- Optimizing performance and indexing your Website will also be required to reach a wide base of your targeted customers.
- SEO is how they will find you on the internet.
- Traffic monitoring and Website status (Uptime) is also a major concern to reach your goals and gain the fame.
- Troubleshooting and Security against hackers is the most important need for an Online business.